Thank you to everyone who contributed to our 2014 Triumphant FACES Gala. YOUR generosity is allowing the girls at Excelsior Youth Center to face the future with hopefulness and much promise.
This year’s event was our most successful fundraiser EVER, netting over $370,000 for our Excelsior girls. Your support is critical to our success. Thank you! Please click here to see a short video from the Gala.
The night would not have been possible without the generous support from the following:
- Maureen Regan Cannon, Bonnie Mandarich and Lois Paul, 2014 Gala Co-Chairs
- Gala Committee
- Lannie Garrett, Gala emcee
- Michelle Sie Whitten and everyone at Global Down Syndrome Foundation
- Laura Edwards and the girls who created the beautiful masks
- Volunteers and staff who worked tirelessly the day of the Gala and throughout the year
- Our gentle four-legged therapists and their volunteers
- Gala sponsors — we are so grateful for your belief in Excelsior.
Mark your calendars for our 2015 Triumphant FACES Gala on February 20, 2015.